For crisp & clear vision, it is important to take care of your spectacles and ensure that the lenses are kept clean. Some tips to ensure clean lenses are follows:
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly. Before cleaning your eyeglasses, make sure your hands are free from dirt, grime, lotion and anything else that could be transferred to your lenses.
- Apply Rivoli Eyezone lens cleaning solution spray to each lens. These are available at all Rivoli Eyezone stores. Feel free to visit your nearest Eyezone store . Remember to carry your existing bottle for refill or ask our staff for a new bottle on chargeable basis. Never clean glasses dry, no matter what material you use.
Or else use a micro fibre Optical cleaning cloth. Never use the following:
- Clothing: dirt trapped in the fibers can scratch the lenses
- Paper towels or tissues: these fibers scratch lenses
- Dirty microfiber cloth: when you're not using the microfiber cloth, put it in the eyeglass case; if it collects dust, it'll scratch the lenses, rather than clean them
- Gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame for a few seconds. Make sure you clean every part, including the nose pads and the ends of the temples that rest behind your ears. And be sure to clean the area where the edge of the lenses meets the frame, where dust, debris and skin oils can accumulate.
- Wipe both sides of the lenses and the frame thoroughly. Failing to remove all traces of cleaning solution will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.